Outdoor furniture supplement the beauty and elegance of your home garden. Being a natural product, wood is considered the best material for building furniture. Like most of the wood is not resistant to adverse weather conditions and insects, utmost care must be taken to prolong their durability. Here is the prominence of teak wood as the ideal wood for making patio furniture. Teak is one of the best, strong and durable materials are used for indoor and outdoor furniture. Some of the specialties of teak as the most suitable wood for outdoor furniture, are given below.
1) Teak wood is beautiful, smooth, strong and durable.
2) It is resistant to weather and insects. A teak garden bench is able to rain and sun for several years to resist, even without periodic maintenance.
3) Unlike furniture made of other materials, teak furniture do not polish or artificial oils.
4) Teak wood is rich in silica and natural oil content that it can withstand all kinds of insects.
5) Teak is very suitable for structural works and carved designs for its strength, elasticity and ease of use.
6) Teak wood is not rotten or broken, even if it remains in contact with metals like iron for years due to the presence of silica and oil content.
7) The density of teak along with its other qualities, is the favorite wood of shipbuilders throughout the world.
8) The stylish design with clean lines, teak wood stands out among all the wood.
9) Cleaning and maintaining teak furniture is pretty simple.