Home » » I was sick and tired of this counter white tiled bathroom with its dark green insert. He was old and ugly.

I was sick and tired of this counter white tiled bathroom with its dark green insert. He was old and ugly.


I wanted a new surface without removing the tiles, creating a beautiful sandstone finish straight on the floor. After a little internet research, I found the products and information necessary to do so.

Janice Faulkner's "Faux Effects" gave me simple instructions as I approached and asked him how to finish a hard limestone over to my existing (disgusting word) counter tile in my bathroom head.

Here, the steps are:

I cleaned the sink and wiped well with pure white vinegar to make a little extra "tooth".

I have included the wall, casting and casting with blue painters tape.

I prime the surface with "Prime etch" Faux Effects. I let it dry overnight. A primer of high quality could also work.

With the help of a gloved hand, I smoothed on the "Aqua stone" Effects of False.

On leaving the surface more "chaotic", I let it sit for a while, then used a plastic scraper to smooth the surface. The proper operation of wells and natural links "stores" that have made the surface appear to be genuine stones.

I let it dry. The next morning, I noticed that I could still see the joints. So I told them again filled with Aqua Stone, smooth again as before and let dry.

Again, the seals have shown in making me understand that it would have been better if I had completed the first joints, let dry before applying one coat of Aqua Peter over the whole surface.


I wanted a new surface without removing the tiles, creating a beautiful sandstone finish straight on the floor. After a little internet research, I found the products and information necessary to do so.

Janice Faulkner's "Faux Effects" gave me simple instructions as I approached and asked him how to finish a hard limestone over to my existing (disgusting word) counter tile in my bathroom head.

Here, the steps are:

I cleaned the sink and wiped well with pure white vinegar to make a little extra "tooth".

I have included the wall, casting and casting with blue painters tape.

I prime the surface with "Prime etch" Faux Effects. I let it dry overnight. A primer of high quality could also work.

With the help of a gloved hand, I smoothed on the "Aqua stone" Effects of False.

On leaving the surface more "chaotic", I let it sit for a while, then used a plastic scraper to smooth the surface. The proper operation of wells and natural links "stores" that have made the surface appear to be genuine stones.

I let it dry. The next morning, I noticed that I could still see the joints. So I told them again filled with Aqua Stone, smooth again as before and let dry.

Again, the seals have shown in making me understand that it would have been better if I had completed the first joints, let dry before applying one coat of Aqua Peter over the whole surface.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Facebook Badge